Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
for New Subscribers
● Safety is The Top Priority: All the trampolines have been tested for safety and quality, and meet or even exceed ASTM standards, offering a safe jumping experience for your kids. Note: the whole set will be delivered in 3 (12FT) boxes and you may receive them at different time.
● Comprehensive Safety Protection: This trampoline features curved poles designed to protect kids from getting injured, and the 10 mm foam cover can reduce the impact if kids hit the poles. The safety pad covers up the spring in case of stepping on them. Even our 8ft trampoline is equipped a ladder with is built with 2 wide and non-slip steps.
● More Stable and Better Bounce: Made of high resilient PP jumping mat and high strength steel springs (3.2 mm wire diameter), the trampoline creates exciting jumping for the entire family. Our 10ft trampoline has 4 legs while most 10ft trampolines have only 3 legs, and all sizes of trampoline can hold up to 400 lbs.
● Built for Long Time Outdoor Use: Unlike those trampolines with single-side galvanization, our trampoline is built from hot-dip and double-sided galvanized steel pipes that are more weather resistant and rust resistant. And all legs are covered with paint coating for extra durability. Also, the premium PP jumping mat has passed 5000 hours UV tests.
● Easy Assembly and Everything Included: The trampoline comes with all installation tools and accessories you need, and the installation process is easy following the detailed instructions. Besides, the humanized self-locking system brings you quick and solid connection without tools, saving your time and effort.
|Material||Steel + PVC + PE|
|Overall Dimensions||12 ft x 12 ft x 9 ft (L x W x H)|
|Jumping Mat Diameter||10.6 ft|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Net Weight||120 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.