Save 5% on this item
Use code: DELIGHT5
on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Silent Cooling with Carbon Filter: The fan-forced system will rapidly send down the cooling air to maintain ideal climate settings and the same humidity while the carbon filter system excludes bad smell and keeps the drinks in best conditions. Thanks to a powerful and low-vibration cooling compressor, this wine cellar quietly chills your drinks and ages your wines.
● Large 2-in-1 Wine and Beverage Cooler: This dual zone beverage cooler has 3 steel beverage shelves and 6 anti-tipping wood wine racks, which in total can hold 18 bottles of wines and 57 cans of drinks in regular standards. Each shelve is removable to help use most of the rooms and has raised edges to prevent the drinks and wines from falling.
● Separate Digital Control in 2 Zones: This dual zone beverage and wine cooler achieves independent control in 2 zones with 2 separate digital controls. The wine zone has an adjustable temperature ranging from 41 to 64°F, while the beverage section is from 50°F to 35°F. And with an LCD display, you can easily read the inside temperatures for both sections.
● Free-standing and Built-in Wine Cellar: Equipped with leveling legs, this beverage wine cooler is able to stay balanced and stable on uneven ground. With a front venting design, it can fit under the standard countertop or a kitchen island to save your valuable floor space. The recommended inserting dimension is 23.82" x 22.64" x 34.45" (L x W x H).
● Double-Layer Tempered Glass Doors: Featuring clear double tempered glass doors, this beverage cool well-maintains the inner temperature, and blocks the harmful sunlight while keeping the full view of your drink collection. The inner LED lights enable you to fast spot the cans or bottles and also add a cheerful atmosphere to your bar, pub, home, and more.
|Product dimension||23.4" x 22.6"x 34.3" (L x W x H)|
|Total volume||4.24 Cu.Ft|
|Power cord length||75"|
|Net weight||101 LBS|
|Material||Stainless steel, tempered glass, steel, beech wood|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.