on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
for New Subscribers
● Premium Quality Material: This 4 feet tall artificial ficus tree is made out of durable and quality material that will last for a lifetime. The pot is lightweight plastic and the surface is covered with simulated moss, with the polyester leaves, the artificial palm tree is a great decor for every time of the year, displaying in hotel or office lobbies, foyers, living room and reception or waiting rooms.
● Realistic Greenery Decor: Carefully crafted to mimic the appearance of a real-life planted tree, looking as close to reality as possible, this fake ficus tree plant will impress people most. It can be placed in anywhere, just like real plant to let you feel the presence of nature. In addition, you don't have to water it daily or to offer special attention.
● Easy To Clean Fake Trees: Unlike live trees and plants, the artificial leaves, trunk and pot are all crafted out of plastic and polyester material which is really easy to keep clean. If they happen to get a little dusty, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or duster. This artificial plant will maintain its height, color and shape for years without pruning and shaping to ensure the aesthetic is maintained.
● Ideal For Home Or Office: This fake ficus tree is a perfect indoor floor decoration. Though a popular pick among corporate decorators designing office spaces and headquarter buildings, the fake plants is also a great attraction at parties, themed events or just for decorating your place. It can be placed and carried easily everywhere you desire.
● Adjustable Tree Branches: Outfitted with sturdy metal wires, the branches of these artificial air plants can be adjusted the position as needed. This unique feature provides an authentically natural look.
|Material of branches and twigs||Plastic and iron wire|
|Material of trunk||Wood|
|Net weight||7 lbs|
|Plastic pot included||Yes|
|Number of trunk||2|
|Number of leaf||504|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.