Get Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
for New Subscribers
● Practical and Versatile Pegboard: The 0.27" pegboard holes fit most kinds of pegboard hooks, bins, and other accessories, which can perfectly store and display your jewelry, hats, umbrellas, bags, keys, tools, cooking utensils, crafts, etc. This 4-panel pegboard display stand is ideal for stores, boutiques, tradeshow booths, retail racks as well as home decoration.
● Two-Way Hinges for Folding: Dual two-way hinges make it easy and simple to fold this 4 panel screen in whichever direction works best for you ,and you can fold it up and put it in your storage room or any corner of your home. With a light net weight of 20 lbs, this room divider is easy to move and relocate in different places according to your different needs.
● Perfect Room Separation: This room divider is made up of 4 flexible panels which can change the shape of your space or cover the part of your room as needed. And the height of this 4-panel folding screen is 5 ft, which is a perfect choice for dividing up large rooms or creating an enclosed personal space for you.
● High Quality Material: Crafted from thick and environmentally friendly MDF board, this folding pegboard display stand is stable and durable enough to support a long service life. In addition, each panel is tightly connected by premium metal hinges, which ensures strong stability and flexible folding.
● No Assembly and Rustic Style: The 4-panel folding pegboard display rack comes assembled, which means you can use it at once after opening the box. What you need to do is just expand the panels to the length based on your needs. Moreover, the rustic folding screen is nice-looking and will be a great addition to your home.
|Overall dimension||61.5" x 3.5" x 60" (L x W x H)|
|Folding dimension||15" x 3.5" x 60" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||20 lbs|
|Each panel width||15"|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.