on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
for New Subscribers
● Large Capacity and Open Bottom: Measuring 71" x 20.5" x 43.5", this elevated planter bed is suitable for various plants with 36 Cu. Ft large capacity, such as fruits, herbs, vegetables, etc. Besides, its clever open-bottom design is ideal for promoting drainage and avoiding water accumulation for plants to thrive.
● More than a Garden Planter Box: The raised garden bed can be placed horizontally or vertically to meet your dual use as a log storage house or log storage house. Note: Not recommended to stack full of wood. The 2-in-1 design of this raised garden bed makes it suitable for various occasions, such as your garden, yard, or balcony.
● Durable Heavy Duty Frame: Constructed of premium galvanized steel, the elevated planter box is rust-resistant and will withstand the test of time better than wooden planters. In addition, the wave shape of the metal panels ensures high resistance to compression and makes this raised garden bed less prone to deform.
● Upgraded Stability and Safety: Unlike ordinary garden beds, the garden bed is secured by 16 screws on each side, which is more stable and less likely to fall apart. Moreover, this steel-raised garden bed has a half-round protective cap to avoid being scratched while gardening. And the set also includes 2 detachable support bars to make this garden bed more sturdy. (Note: please prepare an electric drill for assembly.)
● Easy to Assemble and Maintain: With detailed instructions and essential parts, the raised garden bed will save you from the painful assembly. And the maintenance of this planter box is effortless, requiring only a wet cloth to keep cleaning. Note: All necessary parts will be delivered in two boxes and arrival times may vary.
|Overall Dimensions||71" x 20.5" x 43.5" (L x W x H)|
|Support Bar Length||43"|
|Volume||36 Cu. Ft|
|1.5 Cu. Ft Soil||24 Bags|
|2 Cu. Ft Soil||18 Bags|
|Net Weight||26.5 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.