on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Flexible Adjustments Meet Different Needs: This baby high chair features 6 adjustable seat heights, 3-position backrest, 4-position footrest and 3-position food trays, allowing you to freely adjust the position according to your needs. The baby high chair can be used for feeding, playing, resting and more, accompany your baby to grow up.
● Removable Double Trays and Seat Cushion: The baby high chair is equipped with double trays which are removable and dishwasher safe so that the cleaning process is largely simplified. Also, the upper tray is designed with groove for placing bottles or bowels. In addition, the seat cushion is detachable and easy to clean with a damp cloth.
● Comprehensive Safety Protections: Safety always comes first. There is anti-falling safety baffle under the food trays, which can prevent your baby from slipping off the high chair. Meanwhile, the 5-point safety harness adds additional safety when parents are not around, which is also sturdier than normal 3-point safety harness.
● Stable Structure and Kid-friendly Materials: Made of high strength steel pipes, this toddler dining chair has a high weight capacity and is not easy to tip over with the triangular structure and 4-point support. Also, the soft and skin-friendly PU cushion is comfortable to sit and the PP food trays are BPA free and safe to the health of your baby.
● Folding Design and Easy Mobility: The infants feeding chair is easy to fold and unfold in seconds, saving space for storage and transport. Besides, the food trays can be suspended on the rear leg, which avoids wasting time to find or store the food trays. Moreover, the portable feeding chair is built with 4 wheels and all wheel are lockable for firm standing.
|Steel, PP, PU
|30" x 23" x 41.5" (L x W x H)
|Weight capacity of the high chair
|6.5" x 23" x 34" (L x W x H)
|Adjustable height range
|Weight capacity of the tray
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.