on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Ample Classified Storage: Both wide table top and open shelf provide spacious storage space to facilitate placing important necessities for easy access. And open shelf is also ideal for some display purposes. 1 Convenient utility drawer and 2 bottom cabinets allow you to classify kitchen utensils, plates, goblets and snacks orderly.
● 9-Bottle Wine Grid and Adjustable Shelf: Wine grid offers perfect storage space for wine bottles, which will support wine firmly and avoid collision. For wine sealed by corks, placed in a flat orientation, the wine flavor can be maintained perfectly. More, each cabinet has a removable shelf which can adjust storage height to cater to different needs.
● Sturdy Structure with Additional Table Leg: Crafted from durable MDF material, the buffet side board of can withstand a maximum weight capacity of 120 lbs. Plus, 4 thickened legs ensure firm support and additional table leg in the middle enhances stability further. 2 Anti-Tip metal accessories will prevent it from collapsing.
● Retro Design for Various Places: Whether placed in kitchen, living room or restaurant, the buffet sideboard with retro looking and natural texture will add unique attractiveness and match with most of home decoration. Buffet server console table will satisfy your different requirements in different occasions.
● Easy to Clean and Assemble: Benefitting from flat as well smooth surface through exquisite craftsmanship, you can wipe dust and dirty off effortlessly to keep the buffet sideboard clean. Under the clear guidance of detailed manual, you can assemble the dining buffet easily within short time.
|Overall dimensions||45.5" x 16" x 31.5" (L x W x H)|
|Each wine grid size||4" x 14.5" x 4" (L x D x H)|
|Inside drawer dimensions||12.5" x 12" x 4" (L x D x H)|
|Each cabinet dimensions||14" x 14.5" x 17" (L x D x H)|
|Overall weight capacity||120 lbs|
|Net weight||81 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.