on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Fast Ice Making: This commercial ice maker will bring you convenience and efficiency in ice making. Making 48 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes—and up to 110 lbs of ice in 24 hours. Each ice cube is at the standard size of 0.9'' x 0.9'' x 0.9'', making it perfect for mixed drinks or small water bottle openings.
● Energy Saving: Equipped with a powerful 200W compressor to cool, it will be a mighty addition to your bar or under counter, while the water usage rate is up to 99%. (NOTE: Please transfer the ice cubes to the freezer if you don't use them instantly).
● Easy Operation with Full Set of Accessories: Operation panel with ADD WATER, TIMER, ICE, CLEAN, TIMER CLEAN, etc. buttons will help you control the process of ice making. One ice shovel for convenient ice cube transferring, one 120" water line with a quick connector to the faucet, and one 80" pipe for water drainage are all included.
● Free-standing Design: Either set it alone or under a counter per your different requirements. Adjustable feet on the bottom will keep the machine from the humidity/water from the ground to some extent.
●User-friendly Ice Machine: It is easy to supply water. Simply connect the water inlet pipe to the faucet, start the ice maker, wait for a while, the ice cubes will come out in a short time. When making ice cubes, the machine operates quietly, allowing you to enjoy your time without the sound of the ice maker disturbing you.
Note: To enjoy the ice at its freshest, please use up ice in the basket or put it in the fridge to avoid melting around.
|Material||Stainless steel+iron painting|
|Ice making power||200W|
|Ice making capacity||110Lbs/24H|
|Ice storage capacity||33Lbs|
|Ice shape||ice cube 0.9" x 0.9" x 0.9"|
|Unit dimension||17.6" x 15.7" x 31.3"|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.