on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Well Selected Materials: Constructed of premium powder coated steel frame, heavy duty seat and steel axles, the garden cart is sturdy and durable enough to ensure a large bearing capacity up to 330 lbs. Besides, the rolling cart can withstand long hours of outdoor work.
● Tool Tray and Mesh Basket: Featuring with a removable mesh basket on the back can well store your tools, watering can and gloves. And a tool tray under the seat, you can store some tools on demand for getting at any time without turn-back your body. It is convenient to do your gardening efficiently and effectively.
● Tires and Extendable Steering Handle: This garden cart has 4 inflated rubber tires which have deep patterns on surface to prevent slipping. And the diameter of each tire is 10'' so that it can increase the contact area with the ground for safe moving. Coming with an extendable steer rod with comfortable handle in the front of the cart, you can conveniently move the garden cart.
● Comfortable and Humanized Seat: The height of seat can be adjusted so that you don’t need to crouch down or bend over, relieving pressure on your back and legs. The shape of seat has an ergonomic design which can fit properly to your body and seat of our garden cart can be rotated 360 degrees.
● Multifunctional Use and Easy Assembly: Because of the practical design, the cart can be used in your garden to water the flowers or you can repair your car with the cart. Coming with all the necessary accessories and hardware, this garden cart is easy and quick to assemble. Overall dimension: 34" x 18" x (19"-21") (L x W x H), max weight capacity: 330 lbs.
|Material||Steel, rubber, plastic|
|Overall Dimension||38" x 17" x 21" (L x W x H)|
|Dimension of basket||11.5" x 5" (L x W )|
|Diameter of wheel||10"|
|Net weight||34 lbs|
|Max weight capacity||330 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.