on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Durable Wall and Door Mounted Jewelry Cabinet: This jewelry cabinet is simple in shape and uses the MDF as mainframe material. The frame is thick and with a certain strength, will not easy to warp or break. The cabinet can be both wall-mounted and door-mounted and the height is also adjustable to your needs.
● Sectional and Practical Storage Space: This shelf has 6 lined shelves for holding earrings on the left cabinet wall, 1 scarf rod, 2 rows of 24 hooks for necklace and bracelets; on the right wall, there are 50 ring slots, 1 row of 12 hooks, 5 shelves for cosmetic and 2 drawers for private storage.
● Real Glass Full Body Mirror: This jewelry cabinet is a combination of a full-length mirror and a jewelry cabinet. It can be used as a mirror for you to dress. It can also be used as a practical jewelry cabinet to store your daily jewelry, giving you a clean and spacious space.
● Mold-proof Surface Coating: The MDF boards are specially customized. They have good moisture resistance performance and the surface uses a very good quality coating. It is not only environmentally friendly but also effectively prevents mold. The coating is very smooth and looks very textured and you will be happy to receive it.
● With Keys and Lock and 8 LED Lights: This jewel armoire is lockable and comes with 2 keys to prevent loss. It is recommended that you store the keys separately. There are 8 LED lights on the top of the right wall.
● MADE WITH STYLE: An engineered wood frame, glass mirror, and rustic brown finish—this jewelry cabinet fills your room with chic, vintage charm, making it an indispensable part of your daily beauty regimen.
|Mirror dimension||11" x 39.8" (W x L)|
|Quantity of battery||3 x AAA (not included)|
|Quantity of LED lights||8|
|Color||Brown / White|
|Overall dimensions||14.6" x 3.8" x 43.3" (L x W x H)|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.