on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Stainless Steel Tabletop: This work table features a stainless steel tabletop which is 36" in width and 24" in depth and features a superb max. Capacity of 330lbs. After wire-drawing treatment and a unique film applied to the surface, the table is rust-proof and scratch-proof. Metal tabletop makes it very easy to clean, just use a wet towel to wipe it.
● Galvanized Shelf Below: Storage shelf below the tabletop (28" in width and 16" in depth) features a super bearing capacity of 220lbs. It's enough to accommodate about three ovens. It's adjustable in height to meet your various needs. Additionally, it is galvanized to prevent rusting.
● Adjustable Plastic Legs: Four skid-proof legs are constructed from hard plastic providing a reliable and not easily breakable and long lasting experience. They can be rotated to slightly adjust the height so you can enjoy a stable and balanced working environment.
● Sturdy yet Light: Made of stainless steel and galvanized plate this work table is sturdy with a superb total bearing capacity of 550lbs. Despite having a solid frame, it's still light allowing you to move it easily from one place to place. It weighs 40 lbs so you can move it by yourself without any help. It's a good choice for home use.
● Multi-purpose Work Table: This work table can be used as a kitchen table to prepare food, tool table to store repair kit in the garage, office table in the warehouse, etc. Whether it's for commercial use or home use, it will meet your needs. With a simple, elegant look it will blend in well with any decor.
|Material||201 stainless steel|
|Bottom shelf Material||galvanized sheet|
|Max. weight capacity||550 lb|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.