on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Sweet Appearance: With its fresh colors, heart-shaped oven door, and cute buttons, this playset will make your child fall in love with it at first sight. All these adorable elements can win your baby's heart at once. The small window, beautiful curtains and a clock that actually works, will give a more realistic experience to your little ones.
● Humanized Details: Apart from its cute appearance, our kitchen playpen is also very practical and functional. Doors can open and close easily with the help of hinges. Oven switches can be turned as well. The sink is removable so that you can maintain and clean it better. In addition, there is plenty of space to store everything you need.
● Safety Nontoxic Parts: To make sure your child's safety is guaranteed, our P2 MDF boards have all passed EN71-1/-2/-3 and ASTM F963-11 tests and fulfilled the standard of ATCM, a test approved by CARB whose aim is to cut down formaldehyde emission. In addition, all surfaces are sprayed with environment-friendly paint, avoiding those nasty smells.
● Used for Education: Toddlers can learn new words by mimicking or playing. This mini-kitchen can help children acquire basic living skills like cooking, washing, and cleaning. Moreover, the working clock can help them learn how to tell time. These features will help them improve their cognition, memory and spatial imagination.
● Good Helper for Parents: Are you worried that you never have enough time for your little ones when you come back from work? This toy kitchen can help you out. Just place it in your kitchen, and your kids will enjoy making meals alongside you. Unlike other mono-functional toys, this will give kids a more playful experience, as they can take on roles as chefs or gourmets.
|Color||As the pictures show|
|Material||P2 MDF, plastic|
|Overall dimension||32.5" x 12" x 39.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||About 37 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.