on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Superior Material and Rugged Structure: The 11ft patio offset umbrella supported with a thick aluminum pole, which has a powder-coated surface, making it rustproof great for outdoor use. Plus, 8 strong ribs provide extra strength for the umbrella in higher-than-normal gusts.
● 360-Degree Rotation and Tilt Function: This umbrella can freely adjust the tilt angle by moving the handle in the umbrella chute up and down, keeping the area protected throughout the day. Moreover, the offset umbrella conveniently rotates 360 degrees to your preferred position by simply stepping on the foot pedal and turning the pole with your hands.
● High-Quality Yarn-Dyed Fabric Canopy: Made of high-quality 240gsm fabric with advanced technology, the canopy of this offset umbrella is fade-resistant and weather-resistant for long-continued use. In addition, the canopy with premium material is great for water resistance.
● Easy-to-Use Patio Offset Umbrella: The large patio offset umbrella is easy to open and close with a user-friendly crank. It provides excellent shade while adding to the beauty of the backyard. Besides, the heavy-duty patio offset umbrella is easy to assemble with clear and brief instructions.
● Maximum Stable Design: The 11ft patio offset umbrella comes with a wind vent that allows cool air to flow through to prevent imbalance during higher-than-normal gusts. Plus, the cross base is included, but the weighted base is sold separately. The 10'patio offset umbrella is perfect with this 4-Panel basis.
|Color||Beige / blue / tan|
|Material||Aluminum, steel, 240gsm yarn-dyed polyester fabric|
|Overall dimension||11' x 11' x 9' (L x W x H)|
|Cross base dimension||40" x 40" (L x W)|
|Net weight||46 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.