Save 5% on this item
Use code: DELIGHT5
on All Orders
for New Subscribers
● High Efficiency Dehumidification: This dehumidifier can effectively remove up to 32 pints of moisture/day (95℉, 90% RH) and features a 30%- 80% humidity setting range, which fits rooms in areas up to 2000 Sq. Ft. It is ideal for your bedroom, bathroom, cloakroom, living room, basement, etc.
● 3 Modes to Choose From: The continuous mode is perfect for constantly damp spaces. The drying mode helps to dry your clothes quickly. What's more, the auto mode can not only maintain assigned humidity level but also save electricity.
● Easy Operation and Ultra Quiet: The dehumidifier comes with an easy-to-operate touch control panel and clear digital display. You can press the "+" and "-" keys at the same time to enter the timing and set 0-24 hour timer as you need. Plus, the low noise operation≤38.6 dB won't disrupt your sleep.
● Convenient Drainage and Cleaning: There are 2 ways to drain: manual drainage (empty the 2.1 L/0.55 gallon water tank) or continuous drainage (connect the included 30 cm/12" drain hose). In addition, the detachable & washable filter ensures easy maintenance.
● Safety Protection and Thoughtful Design: Featuring water full protection (auto shut off when the water tank is full), auto defrost function and ETL and DOE certification, this dehumidifier is safe & reliable to use. Moreover, the front visible water level, top lifting handle and back power cord bobbin bracket offer great convenience.
|Product Dimension||10.5" x 8" x 16" (L x W x H)|
|Drain Hose Length||12"|
|Power Cord Length||6.1 ft|
|Net Weight||21 lbs|
|Rated Input Power||135 W|
|Rated Input Current||1.35 A|
|Humidity Setting Range||30% - 80%|
|Diameter of Drain Hose||0.7"|
|Noise Level||≤38.6 dB|
|Max. Input Power||170 W|
|Total Input Current||1.75 A|
|Water Tank Capacity||0.55 Gallon|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.