Enjoy C$50 off Over C$300
Use code: DELIGHT50
on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Convenient Pop-up Design: This hunting blind is equipped with a hub system for simple setup and takedown. Pull out 5 hubs to pop up your blind in no time to enjoy the endless fun of hunting. With a portable storage bag, the hunting blind makes it convenient for transportation, which is suitable for hunting deer, antelope, elk, and more.
● Maximum Field of View: This hunting blind has large detachable mesh windows on 3 sides of the blind, providing you a wide view to watching your prey. Each window has a non-transparent window screen inside the blind, helping you not to be seen by prey. Detach the mesh window and you can shoot freely.
● Lifelike Camouflage: Featuring vivid jungle camouflage, the hunting blind can integrate into the surrounding habitat naturally. You can arrange the hunting blind in the wild a few days in advance, making the blind become one with the wild gradually. With this professional hunting accompany, your security and hunting success will be improved a lot.
● Ample Inner Space: Measuring 71" x 78.5" x 65.5", this hunting tent can conceal at most 3 persons. You and your hunting partner won't feel constrained in the tent. With silent window screen buckles, people inside the hunting blind can look through any window without loud noise and access your hunting equipment freely.
● Stable and Durable Structure: The frame of the hunting blind is made of robust fiberglass rods, which are lightweight yet robust enough to support the tent. Covered by thick polyester fabric, the blind surface is wear-resistant and waterproof to withstand outdoor weather and scratches from branches. However, we still recommend you hunt another day if the weather is nasty.
|80" x 80" x 65.5" (L x W x H)
|58" x 58" (L x W)
|Polyester + Fiberglass + Iron + Plastic
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.