on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Sturdy and durable construction: Constructed by the premium wood board and iron frame, this kitchen cart is stable and durable for long-time use. And thanks to its high-quality materials, the cart has a stronger load-bearing capacity to meet your daily use needs.
● 3-Tier ample storage shelves: Three shelves with three-tier wine racks and two-row glass holders can provide ample storage for your kitchen and dining essentials, making your kitchen look more organized and tidy. Moreover, the towel rack can be used not only to hang towels but also as a push handle for easy control of the kitchen cart.
● Safe protective guardrail and flexible swivel casters: Guardrails on both sides of the wine rack can prevent your wine from falling on the floor and scratching you. Besides, four wheels at the bottom can be rotated 360 degrees, making it easy for you to move it anywhere. And two of them are lockable to ensure its stability and safety.
● Convenient versatility: Simple and rustic industrial design can be combined with most home decor styles perfectly. With its practicality and versatility, this kitchen storage cart is perfect for kitchens, restaurants, hallways, bars, or anywhere you need more extra storage.
● Easy to assemble: This kitchen cart comes with a clear and brief instruction, which has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. All parts are given a number and each assembling steps are listed. You can easily understand the assembly progress, taking you little time and energy.
|Material||Particleboard + Iron|
|Product dimension||28" x 18" x 36.5" (L x W x H)|
|Total weight capacity||44 lbs|
|Weight capacity of top shelf||22 lbs|
|Weight capacity of next two shelves||11 lbs each|
|Net weight||39 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.