on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Large Desktop and Open Storage: The media TV stand accommodates most flat-screen TVs up to 45 inches and bears weight up to 66 lbs. Open storage design pair with inside 2 shelves that provide ample storage space for Blu-ray players, game consoles, and media accessories, and inspire various display ideas.
● High Degree of Stability: The top and bottom board made of P2 engineered wood which is safe and odorless. This simple TV stand supported by 4 solid wood legs that offer extra stability and strong load-bearing capacity for long-lasting use. Each shelf can hold up to 11 lbs. The high-end surface is waterproof and scratch-resistant.
● Versatile Media Console: It is ideal for the living room, bedroom, and lounge area. This contemporary media center accommodates all your entertainment essentials or office necessities according to personal needs. Combining retro aesthetic and trendy design, it brings mid-century touch to your dining or living space.
● 2 Cable Management Holes: 2 back cable holes specialized for hiding messy cables and keep your stuff neatly organized. No more trouble finding the exact cable you need from massive cables. Moreover, the cable holes of the stand will help media accessories of ventilation and heat dissipation.
● Easy Assembly and Reliable Packaging: We think you'll love this durable TV stand with an open shelf. This console table can be set up in just a few minutes as long as you follow the step-by-step assembly instructions. Protective measures will be added to prevent shipping damages.
|Overall dimension||42" x 17.5" x 18" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||41 lbs|
|Weight capacity of the top board||66 lbs|
|Weight capacity of each shelf||11 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.