Get Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Premium and Sturdy Material: This stackable nap cots are constructed with firm steel pipes and high quality pp, which is sturdy and durable. The stable structure of this stackable nap cot ensures a load-bearing capacity of 132 lbs. In addition, the smooth surface can prevent your kids from being scratched.
● Easy Lift Corner and Lightweight Design: The coherent corner of the stackable daycare cot can prevent it from sticking, and it is easy for you to stack together. The daycare cot bed is lightweight and you can lift it up simply, which saves your efforts. This design will provide enough convenience for you.
● Stackable Design for Space Saving: This sleeping cot is stackable and can be piled up vertically. This design can save space and is perfect for daycare or preschool which has limited room for kids to sleep. Additionally, the stackable cots offer a comfortable sleeping place for kids and leave them sufficient space for activities.
● Cozy Fabric and Easy to Clean: Equipped with high quality oxford fabric, this stackable daycare cot is breathable and comfortable, which can give kids an optimal sleeping experience at any time. Not only that, the oxford fabric is easy to clean with a wet cloth, or you can detach the fabric easily and clean it.
● Easy assembly and Raised Design: This daycare cot bed comes with detailed manual and hardware, which can help you assemble quickly and save your efforts. 4 elevated corners can stay away from dust and insects on the ground to protect kids better. Furthermore, the raised design can permit comfort and proper air circulation.
|Material:||Steel, PP, Oxford fabric|
|Net weight:||35 lbs|
|Maximum weight capacity:||132 lbs|
|Dimension of single cot:||51" x 22.5" x 6"|
|The height of 6 packs:||17"|
|Suitable for ages:||
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.