Get Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
for New Subscribers
● Individual and Combined Needs: The cost-effective set of a mini greenhouse and a raised garden bed, allowing you to utilize them in combination or separately as needed. In winter or spring, the greenhouse with garden bed enables plants to grow in a warm space. Or you can directly move the greenhouse away, making flowers in the planter box to embrace full sunshine.
● PVC Cover and 2-Tier Windows: The metal greenhouse contains a clear PVC cover, very durable and effective to protect plants from cold and rain. Plus, its 2 2-tier windows comes with second mesh layer inside, keeping air flow smooth for photosynthesis. Also, they have 2-way zippers for easy access and watering, as long as you roll up them and fix with strong straps.
● Open Bottom and Galvanized Steel: Bottomless garden bed is helpful to gain perfect drainage, ensuring healthy root growth and avoiding damages from over-watering. Plus, plants are allowed to draw nutrients from nature with direct connection to the soil. 0.03" galvanized steel is much thicker and rustproof, applicable to reuses over years without any deformations or discolorations.
● Stable for Multi-Scene Use: For better stability, the bottom of garden bed needs to be buried in the soil. Plus, the more weight on overlong edges, the more stable the mini greenhouse will be. Whether it's a backyard, garden or deck, the flower bed with cover will become a reliable living space for plants.
● Easy and Quick Installation: Detailed instruction has been prepared in advance, with clear and brief illustrations for a simple assembly. Besides, the planter box kit features a simple structure, saving you a lot of time for installation.
|Color||Green, Silver, Clear|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal, PVC|
|Size of Greenhouse||71" x 35.5" x 36" (L x W x H)|
|Size of Each Window||55" x 25.5"(L x W)|
|Size of Raised Garden Bed||68" x 33" x 12.5" (L x W x H)|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.