on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Indoor & Outdoor Flower Rack: The layout of this flower rack makes full use of its display and exhibition space and a 6-layer and scattered design enables flowers or other plants to fully show their beauty and charm. It is suitable for being placed on the balcony, living room, patio, garden, or terrace. Various flowers can be put on it such as succulent plants, narcissus, cactus, roses, lilies, tulips, daisies, and so on.
● Practical Hollow-out Design: This flower plant shelf is characterized by its hollow-out racks which let you water plants without the mess. It also provides ample room for the natural growth of flowers or potted plants. Open high and low design enables your plants to fully enjoy the sunshine and makes it convenient for you to reach or water them.
● Sturdy Wood Shelf Construction: Our bonsai exhibition shelf is constructed of fir wood which is anti-corrosive and weather-resistant so that it can serve for long period. Its edges are smoothly processed to protect your hands from being scratched. All racks are assembled with high-quality hardware to ensure the stability and sturdiness of the entire stand.
● Powerful Bearing Capacity: This plant stand is strong enough to withstand most bad weather. Each tier can hold a max weight of up to 25 lbs. Powerful weight capacity ensures the safety of each plant. Each rack is wide and spacious enough to hold most pots.
● Multifunctional Display Shelf: In addition to exhibiting bonsai or flowers, the stand can also be used for displaying pictures, paintings, knickknacks, and other artworks or ornaments. It can serve as a book stand to store and display your books.
|Overall dimension||44" x 10" x 38" (L x W xH)|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.