on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Safety Material and Non-slip Design: The baby fences are made of high-density polyethylene plastic and will not harm your baby's health. The non-slip rubber pad on the bottom of the panel makes it difficult to tip over and move. In addition, the package is equipped with extra suction cups that can be attached according to your needs. ASTM certification guarantees quality and safety.
● Game Board and Safety Lock: The toy panel is not only interesting but also educational, which is very suitable for the baby. Lovely flower shapes and bright colors can attract your baby's attention. The swivel design enhances the coordination of your baby's hands. The safety lock on the outside of the door prevents the baby from opening the door and running out of the fence.
● Foldable Design for Easy Movement: You can easily fold our baby fence and move it to an ideal place, such as a bedroom, living room, or balcony. In addition, the folded fence saves space and can be stored in the closet, under the bed, and in other places. This safe activity center allows you to do your housework or something else while keeping a close eye on your baby.
● Freely Combined into Various Shapes: The children's fence has a total of 14 pieces, you can combine multiple or all panels as needed. By increasing or decreasing the number of panels, you can combine them into squares, rectangles, hexagons, or octagons to create different sizes of game space for your kids.
● Large Coverage for Baby to Play: All 14 pieces of door pieces can be combined to provide enough spacious space for your baby. Your baby can climb or walk inside, which can help the baby learn to crawl or walk to a certain extent. And you can also enter the fence to play or rest with your baby.
|Small fence size||13" x 23" x 1.5"|
|Gate fence size||26.5" x 23"|
|Game fence size||26.5" x 23"|
|Product weight||26 lbs|
|Activity board||Flower-shaped turntable, windmill shaped turntable|
|Applicable age||3 months - 6 years old|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.