on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Multifunctional Step Stool: This toddler kitchen step stool can help your kids stand safely to a higher place, so as to learn cooking skills. In addition to being used as a step stool, it can also be used as a shelf where you can put flower pots or other sundries on it. In addition, kids can also sit on the pedal to read or study.
● Solid Bamboo Construction: This kids step stool is made of eco-friendly and durable bamboo, and the surface is carefully coated with a smooth and non-toxic coating. Apart from that, it has high load-bearing capacity and can withstand a weight of 150lbs.
● Safety Rails and Widened Pedal: The safety of toddlers is always the first consideration! To prevent them from falling off the step stools, we have added safety handrails all around. In addition, we have made the pedals wider to provide a spacious and comfortable place to stand. And the smooth surface will not scratch your baby's skin.
● Simple Installation and Cleaning Process: We have prepared a manual with pictures and text for you so that you can easily install the kid's step stool according to the above steps. In addition, the dirt-resistant surface simplifies cleaning and maintenance steps, helping you save a lot of time and energy.
● Strengthen Kids Climbing Skills and Independence: The toddler step stool is practical to help improve children's independence and climbing skills. The 16" open height allows children to freely enter the upper end of the step stool and better observe their parents' behavior. With it, your kitchen will be full of fun!
|Product dimensions||18'' x 18'' x 35.5'' (L x W x H)|
|Upper pedal size||13.5'' x 17.5''|
|Lower pedal size||6'' x 17.5''|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs|
|Suitable age||18-36 months|
|Item weight||13 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.