on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Indoor and Outdoor Use: This freestanding tennis net is ideal for schools, clubs and colleges, in which permanent fixings aren’t always suitable. Waterproof and rust-proof PE net allows indoor or outdoor usage, such as gymnasium, backyard, garden, lawn, beach, etc. The small mesh hole prevents the ball from sticking.
● Premium Material and Sturdy Metal Construction: Made of superior high tenacity polyester sewing thread, the double seamed net is wear-resistant and tear-resistant for long-lasting use. And the heavy-duty metal stands with anti-rust finish guarantees durability. Four-way connectors and foam pads on the bottom ensures extra stability.
● Adjustable Height and Quick Set-Up: The height of the posts can be easily adjusted from 2.5FT to 5FT, providing convenience for different playing or practice options. Set the net up high to play badminton or kid's volleyball, lower it down to play tennis or pickleball. More importantly, setup is a breeze in 2~5 minutes and no tools or stakes required.
● Easy Transport and Convenient Storage: With a carrying bag, the badminton net set is convenient for you to store in any corner or transport wherever you go. Compared to the traditional fixed badminton net, the tennis net is lightweight, foldable, and great for quick setup and take down.
● Have Fun Together: This portable tennis net make badminton can be enjoyed by all ages. You can play tennis, volleyball, badminton, or soccer with your family and friends and improve intimacy. It is great for parties, camping, college activities, and family holidays, creating memories that will last for a life time.
|Color||Red with blue sides|
|Total size||14 x 5ft|
|Net size||14 x 2.5ft|
|Adjustable height||2.5 ft/5 ft|
|Mesh size||1 x 1 ft|
|Weight||About 7 lbs|
|Material||PE (polyethylene) net+420d oxford polyester cloth bag+|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.