Get Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Rugged Structure of More Slats: The bunk bed is made of high-quality and solid wood with superior craftsmanship for optimized strength and long-lasting durability. Besides, different from other bunk beds, the bunk bed increases the number of bed slats, which not only improves the load-bearing capacity but also ensures the safety of use.
● Space-saving Bunk Design: Unique twin over twin bed features 2 beds for two kids while taking up little floor space which is especially suitable for rooms with compact space. And the stylish bunk bed fits standard-sized twin mattresses (not included ). It is worth mentioning that there is enough space under the bed to store kids' toys and other items.
● Safe Guardrail and Secure Brackets: The guardrail structure is used for preventing the child from falling from the bunk bed and provides all-around protection. Wider and inclined ladders will make children climb up and down safer and conveniently. More importantly, the wood bunk bed comes with 2 metal brackets for attaching the bunk bed to the wall.
● Modern and Timeless Wood Bunk Bed: The wood bunk bed is a perfect blend of outstanding quality and stylish appearance. Chic and simple twin over twin bed will never be out of style in any type of room. Slat design of headboard and footboard add beauty to bunk bed. Creating fun and living room for children.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: The bunk bed comes with detailed instructions can be assembled step by step conveniently. It is even not difficult to install it by yourself in a short time. And because of its textures and structure, you can clean the bed fast and directly by using common cleaning tools in your home.
|The load-bearing of ladder||330 lbs|
|Bed slate||14 bar/tier|
|Overall dimension||78" x 42.5" x 60" (L x W x H) (Twin size)|
|Suitable mattress size||Twin (Mattress not included )|
|Load-bearing||330 lbs(Upper)/400 lbs(Lower)|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.