Get Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Highly Realistic Appearance: The realistic kid kitchen will provide your little one with an authentic cooking experience, which features a stove, sink, fridge, clock and knobs with sound. The water dispenser is designed with light and sound effects, which realistically simulate pouring water. Additionally, this kitchen toy set can avoid the dangers of real kitchens.
● Large Space for Storage: Various cabinets help eliminate storage problems to keep the room tidy. Cabinets with doors and a drawer can offer ample space to store toys without dust. Additionally, 2 cabinets with glass can increase visibility. Meanwhile, there are 2 open shelves for easy access to frequently used items.
● Safe Material and Stable Frame: In order to ensure your safety, the selected engineered wood and PP have passed ASTM certification, so these kids pretend cooking food playset is absolutely safe to use. Compared with a plastic children's kitchen, this kitchen toy set features a more stable structure and provides longer service.
● Educational Kitchen Toy: This carefully crafted kitchen toy set is a good way for your children to learn about cooking and time recognition through fun role-playing games. The kitchen set allows your kids to share and play with friends, thereby increasing creativity while developing social interaction.
● Complete kitchen Accessories: This wooden kitchen toy set for kids comes with various accessories, including a pot with a lid, a pan, 3 cooking utensils and a vintage telephone, therefore your kids can immerse in the joy of cooking for a long time. Besides, the user manual gives you clear installation instructions to avoid wasting too much time.
|Product dimension||28.5" x 11.5" x 32"|
|Net weight||29.5 lbs|
|Suitable age||3 years+|
|Color||White, sliver, natural|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.