Extra 10% Off on this item
Use code: DELIGHT10
on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● 3-in-1 Convertible High Chair: By simply adjusting the legs and tray, this modern high chair can be converted into a baby feeding chair, a toddler seat with guardrail or an ordinary stool chair to meet the different growing needs of children from six months to six years old.
● 3-stage Adjustable and Detachable Tray: The removable tray makes cleaning a breeze. What you need to do is simply unlatch the convenient plate and move it to the sink for a thorough rinse. And three adjustable positions can provide more space for fast-growing children.
● Safe and Durable Materials: Made of food-grade PP and PE, this high chair is non-toxic and odorless. The legs are made of high-quality beech wood, which is sturdy and durable with good pressure resistance. Soft PU cushion and baffle provide a comfortable sitting experience for the baby.
● Stable and Sturdy Structure: A-shaped structure effectively reduces the center of gravity and the bottom is designed with an X-shaped steel frame for reinforcement, which makes the high chair stable and not easy to overturn. In addition, the anti-skid foot pads can enhance the overall stability while preventing scratching the floor.
● 5-point Safety Harness: The five-point safety belt with adjustable length can keep baby securely in place without leaning forward and falling down, preventing them from being injured when left unattended. In addition, this chair is also equipped with an ASTM-tested wooden baffle for replacement, which provides added security.
|Material||Beech wooden legs, PP tray, PE seat, PU cushion|
|High chair size||20.5" x 21.5" x 36" (L x W x H)|
|Short feeding chair size||17.5" x 17.5" x 26" (L x W x H)|
|Tray size||15" x 8.5" (L x W)|
|Net weight||10.5 lbs|
|Weight capacity||35 lbs|
|Applicable age||6 months - 3 years old|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.