on All Orders
Arrive in 5-10
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Quickly Ice Making and Large Making Capacity: This ice maker can make up to 9 bullet-shaped ice cubes in as little as 6 minutes and can make up to 26.5 lbs. of ice cubes per day with its 2.2-liter water reservoir. Just keep the water tank filled, and it will be able to meet a full day's supply of ice.
● Easy Operation Interface and Optional Ice Size: The interface is simple to use and features smart indicators that remind you when the ice basket is full and when the water needs to be refilled. It also allows you to choose from 2 different sizes of ice cubes: small and large.
● Energy-Efficient and Environmental Protection: Any unused ice will melt back into the reservoir and be recycled into fresh water, making this a waste-free product. The R600a refrigerant is non-toxic and non-destructive to the ozone layer. This will protect the environment and provide you with ice cubes safe for your health.
● Portable Compact Size and Low Noise Running: This ice maker is 9.5" x 14" x 13" in size and 17.5lbs in weight. With a quiet compressor that requires low energy to cool and its space-saving design, this ice maker will be a great addition to your bar or countertop. It runs at a mellow and efficient 115 watts with a quiet cooling function.
● Detachable Ice Basket and Convenient Ice Scoop: The ice basket can be easily removed to take the ice cubes out. It stores up to 1.5 lbs. of ice at a time. Be sure to use your ice shortly after making it, or store it in a freezer for later use so it doesn't melt.
Note: To enjoy the ice at its freshest, please use up ice in the basket or put it in the fridge to avoid melting around.
|Color||Black/Green /Red /White /Silver/Navy|
|Voltage / Frequency||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Operating cycle||6-13 min|
|Ice making capacity per cycle||9 pcs|
|Weight of each ice||7-9 g|
|Ice capacity||26.5 lbs / 24 h|
|Water tank capacity||0.58 gal|
|Ice basket capacity||1.5 lbs|
|Refrigerant||R600a 2.25 oz/0.14|
|Product size||9.5" x 14.0" x 13" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||17.5 lbs|
1. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and cracking.
2. Maintain a good ventilation environment. Excessive humidity may cause black spots or mildew.
1. Do not place under water to prevent water stains from occurring.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft and dry cloth on a regular basis to prevent staining.
3. Do not use a brush to avoid scratching.
If the store is closed at your appointment time, we will contact youin advance.